A consolidated list of wedding thank you messages from bride and groom to help you with your thank you cards!
Struggling with what to write on your wedding thank you card?
We have all been there. It’s hard. You want to sincerely thank each and every guests. For taking the effort to travel the miles. For taking the precious time off to come for your big day.
Yet, brain juices are limiting.
Here’s a list of thank you note samples to help you, for each and every category of guests you might have! And in case you forgot who you need to thank… here’s it!
Thank You Message for Parents
- To our parents, we cannot thank you enough for all you have taught us and for the constant support you have always provide us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so much.
- Thank you for all the life lessons and value – You have taught us the true meaning of love and commitment. We are who we are today because of you. You are appreciated more than you will ever know, and we love you very much.
- Thank you for your unconditional love and support throughout our lives. Thank you for raising us to be strong, independent, and loving people. We look forward to sharing the values you’ve taught us with generations to come.
Thank You Quotes for Mom
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Thanks for the genes that provided these crazy good looks, Mom.” —Anonymous
- “Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, loving me, caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.” —Anonymous
- You are the most special person in my life. You are my friend, philosopher, and guide and lot more. Thanks for coming in my life.
Thank You Messages for Dad
- All my life I knew that I am so blessed to have you, Dad. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Your presence means everything to me.
- You’ve always been the person to keep me level headed throughout the years. You’ve shown me the way to be a great man.
- I will always be your little girl and you will always be my Daddy.
- Thank you for loving me the way you do. Thank you for allowing me to be me. You will never know how much I enjoyed and wish I could have that childhood back with you. I cherish those memories to this day. Love you Dad!
- You’re the best dad anyone could ever have. I was an unappreciative little brat. Now, I have come to recognize I am truly lucky to be so blessed to have such a wonderful father figure.
- Thank you for always stopping for ice cream, even when Mom said “No”. I love you.
- Your love taught me how to love.
Thank You Quotes for close friends and family members
- For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my friend.
- Most of my friends are beautiful, cultured, decent, intellectual & well-behaved persons… Just want to thank you for breaking the monotony! We love you for who you are, just as you loved us!
- Thank you for all you do. You are a true friend and I could not ask for anything more. I admire your thoughtfulness for this gift and wish you the best
- Thank you for coming! I’m still your best friend, you just haven’t seen me for a while. ~ quoted from My Best Friend’s wedding
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- “Finding the love of a lifetime is made possible when one has already experienced a lifetime’s worth of love. Thank you to our friends and family without whom this day would never be possible.”
- Thank you for sharing the celebration and being part of my special day. Thank you for being a great friend in every possible way!
Thank You Messages for Church Friends
- Thank you for celebrating with us today. Thank you for your prayers and love. We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers. (1 Thessalonians 1:2, ESV)
- We love because He first loved us. Thank you for joining us today. Your presence is an honor for us. We will remember this day in years together. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. —Colossians 3:14, NIV
- Thank you for your presence today. I thank God for you and your love for us. As we journey together henceforth as a couple, I pray for your continued friendship in our new family. Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. —1 Peter 4:8, ESV
- I thank God for you and your precious friendship/ brotherhood/sisterhood. #GodIsLove
Thank You Notes for Bosses
- With heartfelt gratitude… Thank you all for celebrating with us today as we begin our life together as husband and wife. We feel truly blessed to have have you here with us on this despite your busy schedule.
- Your understanding and kind support during our wedding preparation period has been immensely important. Thank you for your permission for time-off for fittings, wedding planning time.
You are appreciated more than you will ever know.
- As we journey as a couple and start a new chapter of our lives, we are so glad to have you as a boss at work, as a respected senior in life, and a friend to our family.
Thank You Notes for co-workers
- It is our great joy to have you here with us, to celebrate this special day with us. Thank you for making the miles to our wedding.
- We sincerely thank you for your kind support and understanding at work, especially during the hectic months of our wedding preparation. If there is any shortcomings during those months, we pray for your forgiveness.
- We sincerely thank you for sharing with us the special moments of our wedding day. Your thoughts, generous gifts and good wishes made our day an occasion we will always cherish.
Thank You notes for Everyone
- On this blessed day, our hearts are filled not only with love and joy for each other, but to be able to share this moment with all of you.
- Thank you for sharing the most amazing day with us and for being a part of our lives.
Need floral wedding thank you cards for your wedding? Check out our own Howcrafts floral wedding thank you cards on Amazon! Use the promo code
HCRAFTSTQ10 for 10% off!
Yes you can! Just sign up for our mailing list and get updated of free resources of the week!
You can download as many of our Howcrafts resources for FREE as possible. Occasionally, we also provide free or download discounts to our premium products selling on Etsy and Amazon! First 500 sign up gets a free $5 voucher to spend too!